Thursday, June 05, 2014

Coming Home

2 years and 8 months. That's how long it has been since I posted and boy do I have some things to say these days. And I will. But I can't say everything yet because I have to talk to my brother first. But that is one topic. I can say a little on another topic, however, and Maya Angelou's quote is so perfect for it - "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." That's a beauty of a quote, but it's a rare thing to get to someone's true colors. I had that chance last week and I am grateful for it. It was part of the biggest twist to occur this year, before the next biggest twist happened the next day. But it's all too much for one little post venturing back into the blogosphere. Gotta flesh all this stuff out in my head first. Probably tweet a little because I hang out there the most. But I'll be back with some kind of organized thought about the past week. So good to have this to come back to.

No comments: